Packer Hiring in Canada
Wage: $14 an hour
Location: Kingsville, Ontario
Full time employment 6-days a week.
We are looking for a highly organized Packer to prepare items for shipping. The Packer is responsible for cleaning shipping containers, labeling items and packing items into the shipping containers.
To be successful as a Packer you must have attention to detail and the ability to organize items. A good Packer is efficient and careful not to damage items.
Agriculture Staff Demand in Canada Apply Here
Airport Job Open in Canada Apply Here
General Farm Workers Hiring in Canada Apply Here
General Workers Demand in Canada Apply Here
Packing Staff Hiring in Canada Apply Here
Packing Staff Urgent Hiring in Canada Apply Here
Production Staff Hiring in Canada Apply Here
Job Responsibilities and Accountability:
Main Menu For Lots more suitable Jobs for You
- Grade, sort and package produce (cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and eggplant)
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
- Assemble, line and pad cartons, crates, and containers.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Obtain, move, and sort products, materials, containers, and orders.
- Place products or materials into containers, using hand tools and equipment, or fill containers from spouts or chutes.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
- Sea containers or materials.
- Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Ensure that items are undamaged.
- Clean shipping containers.
- Label items.
- Pack items into shipping containers.
- Seal and label shipping containers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understand information and instruction presented through spoken words and sentences by line leader, supervisor or manager.
- Communicate any issues or concerns to the line leader, supervisor or manager.
- Work in various positions at the required speed of service and with the desired sense of urgency.
- Physical strength and stamina.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience working in a warehouse.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with body, arms, and/or legs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- The incumbent will be committed to customer service excellence and leading by example. A positive attitude in the workplace is required as is the ability to adhere to all human resources, operational and food and health safety policies and procedures.
No experience and/or education required. $14.00/hr.
You can apply directly from company’s site: Direct Apply Here From Company