Manufacturing Job in Canada
The job of a factory worker is multi-faceted. The role of a factory worker depends on the type f factory they are working with. The factory worker has to carry out various functions like processing, sorting, packing, operating the machines and so on. The responsibility of a factory worker is briefed in this article. He is also responsible for the production works and controlling the process of making the commodities.
Factory workers operate machinery to manufacture different products, which can vary depending on the industry. Factory workers are responsible for a range of functions including processing, sorting, and packing the products, as well as operating the machines and monitoring the output to check it is in line with compliance standards. This job takes place in an industrial environment and is often shift-based, meaning workers can take on full or part-time roles depending on their needs. The ideal candidate for this job should be organized, reliable, able to work effectively as part of a team, and have stamina and dexterity.
Gather raw resources for processing, measuring, mixing and cooking raw materials.
Control automated process and temperature for making products.
Check quality of prepared product and record exact results at definite times of production process.
Operate and maintain machines, inspecting and packing final product.
Ensure to clean and sterilize plant processing area.
Operate machinery to produce textiles, washing and blending wool, cloth, or yarn.
Inspect quality of various products, spinning wool and other fibers.
Participate in dying and bleaching materials, pressing, stretching or waterproofing materials at factory.
Involve in mixing and cooking dairy product ingredients, molding and shaping dairy product.
Monitor maturity time and collect samples of products.
Test samples of dairy product and operating machinery for packaging dairy product.
Perform parts cutting, sewing, and gluing pieces together for various products.
Conduct spraying leather with finishing treatments or leather dye.
Perform in an assembly and manufacturing environment to operate machine inflating, molding or cutting airbags as specified.
Inspect plastics visually to detect imperfections and packaging product when complete.
Manufacturing Job in Canada
Location: Concord, ON
Salary: $16 – $20 an hour
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: No need
Links for Ejobslist the Genuine Jobs Provider Website.
Production Workers Hiring in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Packing Staff in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Farm Workers Demand in Canada Apply & Know More
Crew Members Demand in New Zealand Apply & Know More
Hotel Staff Demand in Canada Apply & Know More
- Involve sincerely in feeding and running the machines.
- Control the whole process of production.
- Ensure the quality of the product.
- Operating the machines efficiently and checking the product samples.
- Maintain the production unit by proper cleaning and sterilization.
- Understand the various products that are manufactured in the company.
- Assorting and packing the products.
- Understand the health and safety regulations of the company and work according to it.
- Follow the instructions and execute them.
- Expertise in the machines in the company.
- Deliver efficient teamwork.
- Work in shifts and do overtime in case of excessive production.
- Work with respect to the rules of the factory and report to the supervisor in case of any issues.
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs.)
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Perform other laboring and elemental activities
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Large workload
Work Location Information
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
You can visit company’s website from here to apply directly. Or visit website for more opportunity.